Saturday, May 13, 2006

Screwing up an exam......Retake.....immemorial!

I don't know wht it is with me and screwing up an exam every academic year!?

This kinda has been a far too familiar situation with me since......well let's say....immemorial......atleast to me. Just when i feel that i wld nail all the exams in that particular academic year, i always manage to screw up an exam......almost everytime.

And i did it this time too! Screwed up the only final that i had this sem...........damn......sh%t.......sucks/fuck........ ( my fav. "flavors" line...... :)...... ) .

And the worst part is that i was stuck for one whole hour on the first problem itself........i failed to realize tht i messed up some basic conversions ( my dad wld have kicked my arse for this....if i was in India..... :) .....)

It's not tht i have failed in any of them till now......i haven't........and neither am i going to fail in this . But it kinda leaves u a bit disappointed and down till sometime after the exams.

Ok.....i'm pretty messed up right now......i'll leave this ....here. Have a grt weekend everyone.

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's over, so stop thinking about it ;)-- and YOU have a good weekend! :D

Anonymous said...

Hakuna Matata.... Do'nt worry & TC.

Sri Harsha said...

@ shruthi: Yeah.....i've moved on now. Thnks :)

@ anon. : Hakuna Matata to u too!.
Thnks for droping in.