Tuesday, November 29, 2005

How fat are we becoming ??!!


Well one of the weird (was alarmed actually) news snippet tht I heard in recent times..... " Obesity stops jabs hitting target "

Was in the field today collecting data for my research and heard over the radio (on NPR) about this. This makes me wonder whether going for longer needles is a solution to the problem! Shouldn't we be more concerned about spreading awareness about the serious health risks associated with a person being obese!

Are we kinda getting used to being fat that we are looking for these kinda alternatives?

And jst as I was abt to post this, one more article related to this problem came up.....( D'oh.....need to stop eating at mcds....need to start working out soon!)

damn....these studies sometime scare the sh#t out of me!

No comments: