Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sunday blabber

Another Sunday, another lazy day for me. As usual went to bed pretty late......well went to bed at around 4:30 this morning........so woke up pretty late as usual. Need to change my schedule, getting really out of hand these days.......damn my thesis for that........the numerous sleepless nights i spent working on my thesis kinda became a habit for me right now. It messed up my whole daily routine. And damn the ICC Champions trophy going on in India right now.....all the matches start around 4 in the morning here........so just can't avoid hitting bed early in the morning.

What else? I have an exam the next Saturday, didn't prepare much for that. So not much to say about that!

And oh.....i have been messing a lot around with the layout of the blog ever since i changed over to the blogger beta. If you have been closely following my blog, you would have noticed a lot of changes to the layout of the blog.....from fonts to colors.....especially changed a lot of my settings of the column on the right. Do let me know what do you think of all the changes.

That is all there to this blabber.......take care of yourselves.

No comments: