Monday, September 18, 2006

Fortune sucks....

Having a lot of 'free' time these days, has made me to do more of the useless stuff that i generally do on the weekends.......everyday.

I have been spending a lot of time these days mostly doing stuff that would do no good, one of these is spending an hour daily on the social community network 'orkut'. Well if any of you are still untouched by this annoyingly addictive place on the Internet.....please stay away. It's really hard to stay away from, especially if you have a lot of time on hand and a high speed Internet connection.

Okay....now back to the theme of this post. One of the reasons i look forward to log in daily on to the orkut is due to a single line- Today's Fortune. Though i have stopped believing in this kinda stuff a long long time back, my curiosity kinda made me to look forward to reading what it had for me everyday. Damn my curiosity. And in a way....it has been telling me quite rosy and positive fortunes.....of course they never turn out to be true for obvious reasons.....most of the times that is.

But you folks know what it showed me today........
You are next in line for promotion in your firm
I'm still applying for jobs and it says I'm the next in line for promotion. Damn.....fortune really sucks.

Phew.....done. Just wanted to post something...... :)

No comments: